Partner with BoardOutlook
Governance specialists, management consultancies and search firms can use BoardOutlook as a tool to assess board performance of individual or multiple organisations. Partners and consultants benefit from the full set of board features, plus:
- You control the process – Partners have full access to their own control and status panel to manage the process for end users. This includes automated communications and reminders to reduce communication workload for your team.
- Customise questions and modules – You have the ability to create and modify questions and modules and save them to your library for easy reuse.
- Benefit from a tested platform and question library – BoardOutlook gives you the leverage of a platform and question library tested across hundreds of directors.
- Benefit from co-branding and unique login screen – Partners benefit from a unique log in screen and domain with your branding.
- Ease of implementation – Once you have access to the partner portal, BoardOutlook can be running for your end clients in hours. The platform has no interdependency with other board systems allowing fast and hassle free deployment.
- Avoid the hassle of infrastructure and tech support – BoardOutlook manage all infrastructure and tech support within agreed SLAs, to deliver an exceptional experience for end clients.
- Leverage our experienced team who can help you make sense of results and dig deeper – Our team will support you through any interpretation or sense making, leveraging our broader results library to help you understand patterns or trends across the broader market.